Kawaakibi Foundation is an accelerator for thinkers and doers, with a focus on the future of liberty in Muslim communities and in the Arab world. Our work causes headaches and sleepless nights for tyrants and terrorists.
We envision a world free from tyranny, terrorism, and foreign intervention; one in which society trumps the state, extremism and illiberalism have no appeal, and individual rights are sacrosanct.
We don't do traditional activism - our projects are innovative and radical. We develop cutting-edge research and apply new methodologies and a rigorous theory of change to the root causes of problems. That's why our small team have caused headaches to the world's worst tyrants.
Our initiatives include:
- Building media platforms to amplify our voices
- Countering disinformation and healing the public sphere
- Training movements on effective nonviolent change
- Mental health and developing new approaches to recovering from trauma
- Understanding the place of our faith in today's world
Find out how you can support us.
please support us
We’re developing several major projects for imminent release and our capacities are stretched to the limit. Meanwhile, rich dictatorships continue to target us. Your help can make a difference.